Business Law - Corporate and commercial Law
Commercial, Corporate & Companies Law
WOLFRAM-Avocat provides legal advice and assistance in different areas.
We can assist your company, SME, French branch or subsidiary in the same manner as a “Legal department” does.
Company Law – corporate
We advise you on business transfer models and strategy, prepare documents, agremements. We can also assist our clients’ other advisers.
- formation / incorporation of French companies
- drafting of By-Laws of French companies (EURL/SARL/ SA/ SAS/SASU)
- drafting of shareholders’ agreements
- partnership/ joint-venture agreements
- assistance with administrative formalities / legal constitution in France
- legal secretariat (shareholders’ or board meetings)
- governance/ compliance/ regulatory matters
- capital increase / fundraising
- transfer of shares/ sales
- shareholder conflict resolution
- mergers and acquisitions/ share purchase agreements
- restructuring and reorganisation/ subsidiaries, holdings
- cross-border operations
- legal audit/ due diligence review
- transformation of compagnies
- transmission of business
Contrat and Commercial Law
This is about the study, drafting, modification or renegotiation of all types of commercial contracts, confidentiality agreements, distribution agreements.
• Contract and Commercial Law
- non-discloture agreements
- contracts for the supply, sale
- contracts for service delivery
- general conditions of sale / use
- IT contracts
- distribution law / commercial agents
- commercial leases (drafting agreement, transfer)
- sale of business or goodwill (“fond de commerce”)
- unfair competition
At these topics are often added:
- banking law / securities, guarantees
- labor law
- real estate (conclusion, termination)
- transport law
In all these areas, WOLFRAM Law Firm can manage the pre-litigation (search for extra-judicial solutions or transactions) and commercial litigation, whether French or cross-border.
WOLFRAM Law Firm is always willing to assist you to find the best (cost) solution.